Saturday, March 2, 2013




I don't ignore people honey ! Do you think the person that never answers you and never talk to you and never help to you is your friend? :o I just delete them as a friend :/ Cause the meaning of this word "friend" is different for me . And german people? Loool did your parents met the whole germany?:D:D Anyway thats so racict :o I'm so sorry for you. Its like you say all the black hair people are rude,dear, people are DIFFERENT no matter wich country or where they are or how they look like so you can't say ALL THE PEOPLE OF SPAIN ARE RUDE cause maybe you saw 2 rude people in spanishs. but you didn't met the whole country??? And in all countries EVERYWHERE are bad and very good and OK people -.-''
~apple

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats soo racist... If I was Apple I could've report this nasty gurl to the msp staff! ♥Jade♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. y dont u add the part when u said that learning english was stupid, she only added that so ppl can feel sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me? When did i told u? WOW Ur so funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ioh wow -.- leave apple alone lil girl she one of my bestest friends :@ it's all rite apple … I don't wanna say ur name ;p to keep it private by dw tht person is absolutely stupid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are You an German? I am AND THERE NOT RUDE!! >.< Ö.Ö

    ReplyDelete