Sunday, March 24, 2013

                                             
Me and Kaylee had a fight (I don't tell it to everyone) anyways you can find out alone if you look at our guestbooks there's everything what I say and she says :/ then I really loved her so I didn't deleted her but she DID FOR THE SECOND TIME then I said "thanks -.-" and etc.on her 'Guestbook' then her fans did it like 'TEAMS' and attacked me on my wall -_- 1 of them even messaged me first "I'm really sorry for you" then I saw she wrote on Kaylee's 'Guestbook' "I'M TEAM YOU..SOOOOO" -.- Me and Kaylee were so close but even if we had the worst fight ever she didn't have to attack me like that..I cried because what she wrote now look how she wrote to me :

Spreading what what lies?Anyways honey I'm not lying people can see it on our guestbook how you deleted me and why? 

I remember you said "OMG HUN YOUR THE NICEST PERSON EVER?" 
 This girl said "its ok Kaylee don't be sad im here! <3"  hmm.. Is she really even sad ? awwww -.-


 

Your team 'Kaylee' Tbh, There are no Teams Lool


 Tbh, I don't bother myself wasting my time making a new Account talking to you (y)





No no no... ;o First of all there are no 'Teams' or 'Sides' secondly I didn't block you because you were Kaylee's 'Side'  I blocked you because you started writing mean things on my wall.


To be bullied ?by... ME? awww poor you girl -.- How could you tell that to me? OMG 

 Why did I bother myself be with you even if you were gonna be 'Locked Out' Forever? to see these?



After these you CAN tell those to me? WOW  and I remember you said in your status " Apple-I'll never forgive you what you did to me" ;D -.- You? Forgive ME? hmm... interesting -_-  

9 comments:

  1. Apple ur awesome <3 idk why kaylee ever did tht -.- but just remember ur amazing!! I'll ALWAYS be there for ya cz I luv ya <3 I used anonymous cz I didnt want to share my acc. ~ xoxo Ur Buddie c: ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. <'33 Thanks everybody for comments and Anonymous maybe you can message me on MSP then I'll know who you are <'33 -lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dw Baby Girl <3 I'm ALWAYS Here For You No Matter What!
    Love Your BFF Always,
    Fran
    xoxooxoxooxox
    <3333333333
    (Im only anonymous because I cba logging into google lmao)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm on your side no matter what! xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee probably only wanted to leave you so you could start up another team/side fight its pathetic really! she didnt have to go and start and auguement with apple but she DID! Dw about it apple she'll come running back eventully and thens your chance to never forgive her -.- xxx
    Cutie12321-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously The friendship turns into war. ".* I thought Bff meant best friend forever but it wasnt forever ok Apple isnt a bully she hasnt bullied but why wud Kaylee say that? strange

    ReplyDelete