Thursday, March 28, 2013

HATE ACCOUNTS :
As you know KayleeMSP wrote on her blog that she's 100% SURE that the hate accounts are mine and I make them well here's the proof (y)







You see? "Well I can see you've never been online from the same computer. I'll try to write her a message and tell her you didn't do it. " she said that ! yes? So I'm not the girl who wanted kaylee to 'die' -.- I'm not the girl who said"Azzy and Kaylee go to the same school " I'm not the girl who says on the hater's status "KAYLEEMSP IS STUPID KAYLEEMSP IS STUPID KAYLEEMSP IS STUPID KAYLEEMSP IS STUPID" I'm not her you know -.- I'm none of them tbh some people need to think of 1% she isn't me and Kaylee WAS SURE that she was ME -.- understood? I wanted Moderator to check by herself and she did and told me that she'll tell Kaylee.You've changed Kaylee you're not the last person I really knew you're not the perfect,cool and you believed me always but now you've changed and you thought I lie ... idc anymore


7 comments:

  1. Stop making hate accs on kaylee -.-" and kaylee If u ever see this, JUST LEAVE APPLE ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeshh LOL some people are crazy they just believe their own Lies XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Kaylee -.- your so dead sure its apple? Well look the proffesionals say its not so its not shes a bully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can not beilive Kaylee makes these hhate acounts then blames it al in poor apple! At least apple has a life on msp! BTW! I have watched your new Monster high movie apple its so cool!! xD :) Only the best movie YET! Lol, I also agree with moderator5 or whatever shes called and I was talking to apple the other day and she does not want people to take teams! xx See you all soon I will be rating peoples blogs and blogposts and I will be making an award of 5 greetings for the best blog of the year! Yours is in the running Apple !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple wud never make hate accounts.
    shes aint a hater and she'll neva be one
    maybe Kaylee is goin the wrong by believing the ppl who tell lies to ruin ur friendship tbc Apple is very capable of telling the truth so like yh
    please dont think wrong about are lovely apple 134 shes very kind and sweet warm blooded not cold (its just a saying)
    ok apple I hope the fight end real soon
    cutey chick89 xx

    ReplyDelete