Sunday, February 24, 2013

 I GOT SO MAD WHEN I SAW THIS -.- THIS GIRL IS kelly_141   I'm not blocked Jelous girl :D
 kelly_141 bought my look and I told her "Why don't you ask ?-.-" Then she made an account for me to hate me on it ! And then I found out it's kelly_141 , kelly_141 you have mental problems and I think you need something...like some people to love you and level or something like that..You didn't see people love you in you life so you seek attention . Today I saw a girl messaged me Are you cinderella? " I was like o_o -.- SO yeah GET AWAY
And people I DONT HAVE ANYMORE ACCOUNTS I JUST HAVE THIS ACCS : apple 134 , Hilary duff<3 Don't believe if any other one says that she/he is me ,DON'T BELIEVE -.-


This is her main account  :) Now you can tell anything people know how a attention seeker and problem_ish girl you are :)

3 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!! THAT WAS THE GUYS STALKING ME AND SONIA!!!! Ur kelly??? Omg. :o Thats soo weird. Wht why stalk us and talk inappropriate??
    :o:OO:O:O::O:O:O:O:O:O:O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be friends with Kelly, she was always really ignorant and rude -.- I always hated her tbh, she also said she got an email from msp telling her to sort out her attitude. I hope she got locked x
    I miss you Apple :( I miss you loooaaadss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be friends with Kelly, she was always really ignorant and rude -.- She got an email from msp telling her to watch her attitude. I always hated her tbh. She's so self-centered and full of herself. I hope she got locked.
    I miss chu Apple, I miss u looaaaddssss x

    ReplyDelete