Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hey everybody,I've deleted my User  and it may be the last post i put on this blog.Well I made an Artbook that the name was "Bye,quitting" Just to tell you the reasons are there <3 I don't care if you love because i'm a Deleted User and can't earn that Artbook's Fame.lol. I really miss livliv2408 she's been one of my perfectestesttestestest friends. lol . I know we had an Arguement but we both were wrong ..I didn't wanna accept that i was wrong and i feel so bad that we couldn't talk again that much <33 I don't know if you see this post- but I just saw your post on your blog because your important for me <3 and ILY as a BFF<33333 and  I heard somebody made a user with my name? Well, it isn't me!

These days:
After I deleted my User It felt so bad but nobody was there to bully me... I'm not a part of that game anymore it was so good.And I feel good that i deleted my user. No MSP for me anymore.But Something was sooo bad .... yes my BestFriends and my friends<3... ILY all Bambina ily 2<3

10 comments:

  1. ilysm ilysm ilysm <3
    Missing youuuuuuuu
    Will yuuh log on ur backup or irish at all?
    ~livliv2408

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( why did chu leaveeee :((((
    I miss youuu .... I don't think u know me on MSP yet but my name is ♥Waffles♥ But chuu were like my role model app . I will always remember u :'(((

    ~waffles~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He (above) hacked Fran Is Epic.

      Delete
  3. Aww :(
    Apple you are so inspirational. I respect your desicion to quit and no-one else can tell you otherwise. But please know that you are great and lovely, I will miss you. Always a good friend you were Apple. You'll also recognise/recognize (however you spell it) me as the Egg & Cheese freak from a previous post. ;)
    Remember MSP, where many good memories were made and many good friends were made. And stay beautiful, hun x
    ~ sweetgirl7234

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple :( It's me, fizzy. I haven't been online much at all and now that I've logged on I realise that you have deleted your account. I made a new google accout, this is it. I will miss you... Is there any way that we can still talk?
    Love fizzypop2cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't figured out u deleted ur ACC but now u did

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello lol I am apples 134


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi apple :) I like to read old msp blogs lmao x

    ReplyDelete