Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey Everybody a new post after 2 Months Lol.

As you know like last week I messaged Livliv2408:"TYSM BYE" And deleted her and gone offline the reason was because she deleted me (as a 4th BFF) ages ago and never talked to me and another reason (private) so here's what i seen today:


Before she's sure she blocked about me ,hated me,and tried to make people hate me with her blog.As you know you're a "child" for me so you Grow Up and as you know I have 0 people on my Blocklist! and If i even didn't grew up you're not the one who controlls people to grow up.lol.
 
 Yes She "THOUGHT" I was sad of her "Status" before she's sure about the reason she starts to do this...
And after all here are her..messages :) -.-...I blogged about her to tell you how some people behave to me and how some people make lies about me on their blogs... and after that all "She does anything for us to be ...Friends"...

4 comments:

  1. I NEVER MAIL U COS UR NEVER ON!!! I DIDN'T DELETE U, I WAS HACKED & I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY ACC SINCE TODAY AND I HAVEN'T BLOGGED EITHER. IT'S MY FRIEND. YOU'RE ACTING AS IF SUM1 DIED. I'VE APOLOGISED BUT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS WINNING THIS ARGUMENT. WELL GUESS WHAT. YOU WONT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO, YOU DON'T DELETE A 'CLOSE' FRIEND FIR NOT MAILING YOU. WHAT ELSE WAS I TO THINK. I'VE BEEN I MNY ARGUMENTS THIS WK, IM HAVING FAMILY PROBLEMS & IM NOT WELL SO MY MIND IS GOING CRAZY. BUT YOU DON'T CARE. I'VE APOLOGISED - YOU DON'T CARE. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM FED UP. I WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED UR MOVIE TO GET VIEWS. NOT COS I WAS IN IT. BECAUSE I THOUGHT U WERE MY FRIEND. BECAUSE I WANTED U TO LVL UP. I BOUGHT UR LOOK BECAUSE I WANTED TO LOOK LIKE U. BECAUSE YOU WE'RE MY FRIEND. WELL I THOUGHT I WAS :'(

    ReplyDelete