Sunday, April 7, 2013



Oh My GOD This Girl Is The Most Kind Ever I've Seen On MSP! She's Changed Me So Much (By The Good Way) I Used To Be Mean And Block The People That Bought My Look! But a Day I Messaged Her "-.- Gosh So Many People Are Buying My Look! -_-" She Said "Hun What's The Problem? It's Awsome That People Like Your Looks And Buy Them So Many People Buy Mine But I Get Happy " And Then I Thought She Is So Right? Well She's Always Right <3 And Another Day I've had Fight With A Girl And I Told Her About It And She Talked To Me About It <3 And It Was  So Inspiring <3 And She Has Blocked NOBODY-Why? Because If Even Somebody Is SOO MEAN To Her She Talks To Her/Him So Friendly <3 This Girl Is So Awsome And Everybody Talks About How Kind She Is <'33 And I'm So Lucky That I Have Her As A Friend<3 Please Help Her To Level 25 She Deserves It SOOO MUCH <3

1 comment:

  1. Lool idek why I'm here, I'm just bored lol
    Couldn't be bothered to log in either, lazy me. :D
    -Pixie887

    ReplyDelete