Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 LIES ArtBooks about me? ha? hmm looks you are so worried people NOT believe you <'33 you act perfect being like "It's not your fault" Look at my last post you don't call that BULLYING? I done none of them to you, get lost? yeah? I forgot you but you still making ArtBooks for me? -.- Lies ArtBooks!  "But then Apple went to tell girls some lies" can you take pics from them please? (; and then tell the truth'? That's WHY you don't tell the truth cause you're so worried aww -  PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH IF YOU REALLY TELL THAT I DO LIE WHY DON'T YOU TELL IT?  ;)




hmmm.. IF I DONE THE WORST THING TO YOU YOU WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WRITE THOSE LIES AND BAD LANGUAGE (you always have bad language tho ) you said I deleted my comments :D Loool if you say it people can still see the comments maybe you're the 1 who deleted them lol- which wannabes? huh? I asked jenna 134 or the others WHO THEY ARE and they said "My name is Jenna should I make another account?" and I said "I don't need you to bully somebody -.-" and blocked her so now get lost?
You called me a ** and ** and you sweard I'm not pretty and your ATTENTION seeker friends attacked me? you called that NOT A BULLY REALLY? AWWW POOR U -_- LAST POST TELLS WHAT YOU DID

"Before you agree with Apple 134's lies" eemm? what? tell stuff to make YOU look bad? Your comments on my guestbook DOES MAKE PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE ENOUGH BAD even IF I LIED ( which I didn't ) I DID NONE OF THEM TO YOU I DIDN'T PUT ANY MEAN COMMENTS THAT ARE BULLYING BUT YOURS NOT ! I COMMENTED "I'm glad I promised that you'll be my BFF forever and I ALWAYS WAS your BFF but your promise wasn't true (NONE OF THEM ARE ) "  and then you said in your status after doing that thing to me "Apple-I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU "  yeah OUR FIGHT WAS BECAUSE MESSAGES ALL I KNOW and WHO WANTED HER TO FORGIVE??? I'm the one who won't forgive her? I'll tell the story if I see she get rude-r and rude-r -.-

4 comments:

  1. Omg kaylee :/ I'm with apple soz u just crossed the border darlin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Apple I Didn`t Know That Happend Awrr Im Sorry About That<33
    From Cuttiee xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to are Kaylee shes changed............................

    ReplyDelete